With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 having released officially on Friday, the game now has it's campaign, Multiplayer, and Special Ops modes live. However, we are still two and half weeks away from the official start of Season 01, on November 16th, when Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 will arrive. Warzone 2.0 adds the DMZ experience and Battle Royale modes. So what to do until then? Here is the roundup of everything to be done until Season 01/Warzone 2.0:
- Complete the Campaign and earn in-game items for Season 01 of Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0, including the Union Guard Weapon Blueprint, four Double XP and four Double Weapon XP Tokens, four base Operators and an assortment of Task Force 141-themed cosmetics
- Unlock all Base Loadout items
- Customize Multiplayer Loadouts, as well as Warzone 2.0 weapons
- Unlock all weapon platforms, the majority of which can be edited in Gunsmith
- Unlock all 18 base Operators
- Complete Daily and Career Challenges
- Unlock Perks, Field Upgrades, Killstreaks and more!
More details in the Call of Duty blog.