2K has revealed the first of several deep dives into the look and new features coming to NBA 2K22. More information is on the way in August and September.
- Gameplay – On-court gameplay movements will give players more control on how they score the ball to improve offensive moves and combos and how they counter those moves on the defensive end;
- Seasons – Across fan-favorite experiences, Seasons will allow players to extend and enhance their hoop ambitions long after the game’s launch with more content, more rewards, and more ways to play;
- MyTEAM – An evolved experience gives MyTEAM players more ways to build and compete with their own dream teams. New challenges, rewards, and events make every Season fresh and unique;
- New City – The biggest online basketball community is getting a makeover. Step into an all-new City teeming with life, activity, and interactivity;
- New Neighborhood – On PlayStation4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms, players will compete in an all-new Neighborhood built on the spacious decks of a sailing cruise ship;
- MyCAREER – The all-new City and MyCAREER become one in a ground-breaking narrative experience on PlayStation5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles;
- MyNBA & MyWNBA – Build a winning franchise by making sure the staffing is just as strong as the hooping.
NBA 2K22 will release on September 10 for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.