The latest DLC for RTS game Iron Harvest brings with is some unwelcome guests. The ugly Americans are on their way in Operation Eagle in the latest faction to join the game, the American Union of Usonia. Not sure where Usonia is in relation to Stankonia in this fictional, alternative diesel punk world.
All players of Iron Harvest will get access to new units, buildings and maps via matchmaking. But purchasers of the DLC will get:
- Usonia Faction with over 20 new units
- Complete Usonia Campaign (single player & co-op)
- Three new playable heroes
- New playable allies from a yet-to-be revealed secret faction
- New flying units for all factions
- New structures and anti-air defenses for all factions
- New multiplayer maps
Iron Harvest: Operation Eagle releases for PC on Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG on May 27th for $19.99. An interesting option available on Steam only, new players can actually try out Operation Eagle as standalone content, without having to have the base game already purchased. The standalone content includes the entire Usonia campaign, Polania tutorial levels, and all multiplayer modes. There is also an Iron Harvest free weekend deal on right now, but it ends tomorrow. The free weekend includes the base game story campaign and multiplayer battles.