Just a few days after the game was taken down across all platforms for emergency maintenance to fix a Buff issues, Ubisoft has made another patch to The Division 2 early this morning. This one was little more on the normal side, with five minor bug fixes across various parts of the game for all platforms.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
The Patch 2.1 is completed now, so you should see the fixes the next time you log into the game.