It is that magical time of month again! Sony has released its sales charts, revealing the top games downloaded from the PlayStation Store in November. While these charts don’t contain actual sales numbers, they do reveal how games are selling in relation to each other.
Some interesting items of note:
- Grand Theft Auto V hung on in the top ten for PS4, coming in at number nine. Interestingly, GTA V clocks in at number two on the PS3 charts. Are people still buying PS3 games? I guess they must be...
- Not surprisingly, Call of Duty WWII was the top selling PS4 game.
- Despite all the bad press surrounding the anti-consumer nature of Star Wars Battlefront II, the game was still the second-best seller on PS4.
- Horizon Zero Dawn was number three, beating sales of both Need for Speed Payback and Assassin’s Creed Origins (numbers four and five, respectively). This is perhaps due to massive price drops on HZD, along with a newly released expansion pack.
- The Sims 4 sold more copies during its first month of release (number 13) than Wolfenstein II (number 17).
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR was the top selling PS VR game. Job Simulator, which is probably the top seller on PS VR over all, was number two.
The complete charts for PS4, PS3, Vita, PSVR, PS4 Add-on, and PlayStation Classics (totally dominated by Rockstar titles) can be found here.