Here's an interesting looking VR coming later this year. nDreams is looking to combine Job Simulator with a wave shooter. Shooty Fruity has you scanning items being sold, but you'll have to fend off some mutant fruit.
Guns will come on by as well as other forms of weapons like grenades and you'll not only have to scan items as they come at you on the conveyor belt, but fend off killer fruit. It looks pretty silly and seems like a nice little VR game to pass some time in.
No word on the release date or pricing, but it should be coming soon.
nDreams Now Accepting Job Applicants for Position of Shooty Fruity Cashier on PlayStation@VR, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift from Late 2017.
nDreams, the UK’s leading publisher and developer of VR content, will begin in late 2017 accepting job applications for the position of multi-tasking Shooty Fruity Cashier at Super Megamart, our Americana themed grocery stores. Super Megamart is known for its low prices, helpful staff members, and some of the most interesting fruit you will ever see, we are 100% sure of that. We’re currently accepting applications at our PlayStation®VR, HTC Vive or Oculus Rift locations.
- Job to commence late 2017; exact date is to be announced soon.
- Start your career at the cash register.
- Display a strong desire to impress and quickly rise-up the ranks.
- Must quickly and efficiently scan grocery items, making sure not to miss any.
- Munitions and military experience or a willingness to blast any moving object that might seem a little out of place is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Not afraid to get a little dirty or get a little pulp on your face.
- Be willing to work through many different scenarios and challenges while fending off…um…we can discuss this during interview.
- Previous job simulation or virtual reality shooting experience is desirable.
- Executive duties, provide service with a smile…and a shotgun.