The War Games is the latest DLC for Titanfall 2. It's out now and free on all platforms. Some highlights of what's on offer:
- New (to Titanfall 2) Map: War Games – This map oringally appeared in the Expedition DLC in the first game, and now it is reappearing in the sequel.
- New Live Fire Map: Traffic - From the press release: "A weathered test site where pilot positioning is pitted against mobility across two busy thoroughfares. Dense cover makes every corner a threat, with room for snipers to hide in the back fields."
- A new Execution, Shadow Boxing that unlocks once you get 20 pilot kills with the holopilot ability active.
- The 3rd weapon slot has returned. Now you'll be able to equip a primary, secondary, and anti-titan weapon, just like in the original Titanfall (I never understood why they removed that)
- Titan Brawl has been added to the permanent list of game modes.
- There's also a new game mode, Free Agents
- And some other standard balancing, tweaks, and fixes.
More info about The War Games can be found on the official site. Enjoy the trailer below.