The team at Rocksteady has published a list of everything they are working on for the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight and it's not a short list which is why they pulled the PC version from shelves earlier this week. Here's the big ticket items from the post:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptop
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers
That's a pretty substantial list of bugs which is why the team isn't providing a release date for the patch in the post. They are looking to provide some release in the form of interim patches for those who have already purchased the title but you have to wonder why the game was shipped in this state as someone had to know they were there.
Our own reviewer was lucky enough to not experience any of these issues with his PC so expect a review up shortly.