Around this time of the year is when FIFA 15 and the previous entries in the franchise becomes a bit hectic on Ultimate Team because, after weeks upon weeks of TOTW cards, it's time to start releasing the big ones. Team of the Year cards will probably come at the end of the month, but this week we get to enjoy the official "Hero" cards, which honors players in various forms. The list is as follows:
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea FC - England) - Named Player of The Year and in TOTY with 18 goals so far, winning League Cup & Premier League title.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur - England) - Lifted the Young Player of The Year award after scoring 30 goals so far this season.
- Joe Garner (Preston North End - England) - Named League 1 POTY and followed that with a hat-trick in a 3-0 win to put Preston on the verge of promotion!
- Patrick Bamford (Middlesborough - England) - Named the Championship's Player of the Year for a very successful loan spell from Chelsea.
- Dele Alli (MK Dons - England) - Named Football League Young Player of the Year making him most impressive 21 or under player in all 72 FL clubs
- Stefan Johansen (Celtic - Scotland) - named Scottish FA Player of the Year yesterday after his club Celtic sealed the title.
Club Heroes (Promotion)
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth - England) - Scored and won a PK in Bournemouth's 3-0 win vs. Bolton which all but confirmed their promotion.
- Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro (Shrewsbury Town - England) - Scored the goal that promoted Shrewsbury and relegated Cheltenham at the same time.
- Troy Deeney (Watford - England) - Scored the all-important opener in Watford's 2-0 win at Brighton which sealed their promotion.
- Dean Lewington (MK Dons - England) - scored a brace which saw his team promoted on the final game of the season.
- Tom Soares (Bury - England) - Soares goal in the 1-0 win at Tranmere secured Bury promotion to League One at the expense of Southend.
Club Heroes (Avoid Relegation)
- Jordan Hugill (Hartlepool United - England) - Hugill scored the winning goal that ensured Hartlepool avoided relegation from the Football League.
- Danny Ward (Rotherham United - England) - Grabbed two assists in 2-1 win against Reading which secured their Championship survival.
- Ramy Bensebaini (Lierse S.K. - Belgium) - Top performer in the decisive relegation duel vs. Cercle Brugge (3-1), great defending also scoring the late 2-1 knockout.
- George Moncur (Colchester United - England) - Scored the winning goal to secure Colchester United's League One status.