With Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor's first DLC, Lord of the Hunt, hitting PS4, Xbox One and PC today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Monolith Productions have also released an official trailer for the new content. Lord of the Hunt tells the tale of the arrival of the Beastmaster Warchiefs to Mordor. Talion joins back up with Torvin the Dwarven Hunter to take on a new array of beasts, and warchiefs.
The Lord of the Hunt DLC features, from the press release:
- New Story & Lore - Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron's minions.
- New Nemeses - Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters - Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Missions & Challenges - New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Epic Runes - Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin - Lord of the Hunt skin transforms Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
Lord of the Hunt DLC is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC for individual purchase or as part of the Season Pass, but there is yet no word on a release for PS3 or Xbox 360.