More Call of Duty Ghosts content is an on the way, and as you would expect, Xbox gamers get it first. Sorry Playstation gamers, I think it's stupid also. Anyways, April 3rd will see the release of Devastation, the second of four DLC packs for Call of Duty Ghosts. Devastation will cost you $14.99 or will be free if you bought the seasons pass.
The Devastation DLC pack will launch with the following content. Four new Multiplayer maps, a new gun and a new episode for Extinction mode.
- Ruins - Located on a Mexican peninsula and takes place in the remains of a Mayan Temple in the mountain tops. The Field Order Killstreak will allow players to trigger a volcanic explosion that will send fiery debris onto the battlefield, killing anyone in its path.
- Collision - Takes place in the mangled debris of a container chip which has crashed into a New York bridge. It's a small map that is great for those who like to run and gun. The Field Order Killstreak will allow players to take control of a armed aircraft and rain down hell from above on unsuspecting enemies.
- Behemoth - Takes place in the air on a giant excavation platform in South America. Pretty much, you are fighting on a gigantic saw. The Field Order Killstreak will allow you to take control of an attack helicopter armed with an armor-piercing Rail gun.
- Unearthed - A reimagined version of "Dome" from Modern Warfare 3. This new version however contains a couple of secrets. The Field Order Killstreak will allow you to spawn aliens from Extinction mode to seek out and kill enemies. You can also unlock a secret alien weapon in the map as well. How do you unlock it? Infinity Ward isn't saying but I'm sure it won't be long before the community finds out.
- The Ripper - a new 2-in-1 SMG/Assault Rifle that can be used in the Multiplayer maps. The gun can quickly switch from and SMG to an Assault Rifle on the fly which is deal for a variety of maps and tactics.
- Extinction Episode 2: Mayday - The second episode of the Extinction saga takes place in the Alaskan wilderness at a research facility. Players will also come up against a new alien species referred to as the "Seeder" and go head-to-head against the 100-foot tall Kraken.