SMITE gets an update, possibly tomorrow, and with it brings the new and improved Kali. Kali has been in the game for a while but is getting a major revamping of her model, FX and her abilities.
Here is a rundown of her new and updated abilities.
Marked for Death (PASSIVE)
- A random enemy god is selected as Kali's Death Mark. Kali gains a physical penetration bonus against that god, and if she lands the killing blow, she heals for 80% of her maximum health and receives a +25% gold bonus. A new Death Mark is selected any time her current target dies, or if Kali dies, it is set to whoever last hit her.
- Kali leaps forward, damaging enemies in the target area for 70/120/170/220/270 +80% of her physical power, and healing herself for 20% of the missing health from the most damaged target she hit. Cost - 70. Cooldown - 12s.
- Kali throws 3 blades that converge upon the target location. Each blade deals 30/40/50/60/70 damage +20% of her physical power. A hit will apply a 3s bleed effect of 5/10/15/20/25 +5% of her physical power every 0.5s. This bleed does not stack. Kali gains 5/10/15/20/25 basic attack lifesteal against targets affected by this bleed. Cost - 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown - 15/14/13/12/11s.
- Kali hurls her incense at her feet, exploding it. Enemies hit are stunned, while Kali gains a 10/20/30/40/50 physical power bonus for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s. Cost - 70. Cooldown - 18s.
- Kali becomes an unstoppable force of destruction, creating a damage aura around her of 20/25/30/35/40 +5% of her physical power every 0.5s. During this time, she can be reduced to 1 health, but cannot die. She is immune to knockup, slow effects and protected from root, but still vulnerable to stuns. Cost - 60/70/80/90/100. Cooldown - 90s.
Along with the new Kali, Odin will receive his golden skin and Christmas themed skins for Fenrir, Hel and Baccus will be available from now until January 8th.
You can check out the full list of patch notes on their official Reddit page.