Hi-Rez studios is back from the Thanksgiving break and have brought Nu Wu "The guardian of heaven" to SMITE. Hi-Rez also seems to have more stuff coming in the next few weeks including a rework of Kali and another new god named Chaac.
Nu Wa is a mage that can cloak herself and her allied in a fog, summon clay minions to help fight, summon a blast of fire. All of her abilities activate her aura crystals that give her bonuses. She also has an ultimate that's like Thresh from League Of Legends. She summons a box that creates an electrical field. Enemies that pass through the field take magical damage and are slowed.
- Elemental Crystals (Passive)
Nu Wa draws upon the power of the five-colored elemental crystals. When she uses an ability, it activates its corresponding crystal for 10s, granting her an additional bonus. When all crystals are active, Nu Wa transforms into her true snake form, refreshing the duration of all crystal bonuses for another 10s.
Earth Crystal Bonus (always active) - +10 HP5
- Fog - Nu Wa condenses moisture into fog at her location which follows her at 95% of her movement speed for 8s. She and all allies are stealthed while inside the fog. Attacking breaks the stealth effect. Enemies caught inside the fog cloud are slowly choked for 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% of her magical power) magical damage every second. This ability also activates Nu Wa's Water Crystal, granting her an increased move speed aura.
Water Crystal Bonus - 10/15/20/25/30% Move Speed
Cost - 70, Cooldown 14s, Fog Radius 20 ft
- Clay Soldiers - Nu Wa conjures clay minions from the earth. These minions have health equal to 200 plus 20% of Nu Wa's maximum health and will push lanes and attempt to attack nearby structures. Using this ability also activates Nu Wa's Earth Crystal, granting her a physical protection aura.
Minions Summoned - 1/2/3/4/5
Minion Damage - 20 per hit
Minion Lifetime - 8s
Earth Crystal Bonus - 10/15/20/25/30 Physical Protection
Cost - 60/70/80/90/100, Cooldown 18s
- Flame Strike - Nu Wa conjures an intense burst of flame at her target location dealing 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% of her magical power) magical damage, stunning enemies and enemy structures for 1s and igniting them for additional 5/10/15/20/25 (+10% of her magical power) magical damage every second for 2s. The damage increases the closer Nu Wa is to the source when cast, up to 1.5x at point blank range. This ability activates Nu Wa's Fire Crystal, granting her basic attacks splash damage that applies on-hit item effects.
Fire Crystal Bonus - Basic attacks hit targets within 15 ft for 50% damage
Cost - 70/75/80/85/90, Cooldown 12s
- Pillars of Heaven - Nu Wa summons the pillars of heaven to imprison her enemies. Four metal pillars create a square with an electrical field. Enemies who pass through the field take 100/150/200/250/300 (+50% of her magical power) magical damage and are slowed by 35/40/45/50/55% for 3s. This ability also activates Nu Wa's Metal Crystal, granting her basic attacks increased damage.
Metal Crystal Bonus - 2x Basic Attack damage
Cost - 80/90/100/110/120, Cooldown 60s
Thanatos and Zhong Kui get their golden skins this week and the new free god rotation is Bastet, Hades, He Bo, Tyr, and Xbalanque.
Be sure to check out the full list of patch notes on their official website.