Kalypso Media USA Launches New Holiday Giveaway
Tell us what El Presidente might want under his tree, and maybe you’ll win!
Kalypso Media USA is getting into the holiday spirit with a new holiday-themed giveway that starts today, December 15. We’re giving away great prizes like a custom Xbox 360 (250GB) slim model, copies of our games, and much more!
Note that this giveaway is only available to residents of the United States.
How do you enter? It’s easy – just visit www.facebook.com/tropico4/
and post three items you think El Presidente, the beloved Tropican leader, would want from Santa Claus. Don’t forget to tell us why he’d want (or deserve) those gifts. Maybe a lump of coal? An entire coal mine? It’s up to you to show us your humorous side!
Not a Facebook user? You can also post on Twitter
, just remember to include the hashtag “#elprezgifts” with your tweets.
The giveaway starts now, and ends at Midnight, December 24, 2011. On December 26, 2011, Kalypso USA staff will decide on the entries they like best, and award the prizes, which include –
First Place – (one winner)
(1) Custom Tropico-skinned Xbox 360 slim model (250GB)
(1) Xbox 360 controller
(1) Copy of Tropico 4 for Xbox 360
Second Place - (two winners)
(1) Copy of Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (for Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 – winner’s choice)
(1) Set (includes 2 glasses) of Kalypso-themed pint glasses
Third Place – (four winners)
(1) Game of the winners’ choice from this selection –
- Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (PC/PS3/Xbox 360)
- Tropico 4 (PC or Xbox 360)
- Dungeons – The Dark Lord (PC)
It’s easy to enter, just head over to facebook.com/tropico4
and post, or tweet with the tag #elprezgifts for a chance to earn a prize.
Giveaway only open to residents of the United States.