I don’t know of too many gamers that do not love freebies and the chance to get unique items when it comes to adding gear to their collection. This Friday, Nintendo is offering two unique bundles for the Nintendo DSi
that offer not only free software, but two unique colors you can’t get anywhere else. A metallic Blue DSi featuring five Mario themed DSiWare titles and a white unit featuring brain challenging DSiWare titles, including three BrainAge games. We had made mention
of the white version was back in August.
The unique bundles will be available starting on Friday, November 27th until they are sold out nationally. So if you want a new DSi, with some uniqueness to it and free software, better get up early and hit those lines this Friday. Check out the titles found on each color:
The Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi bundle
The White Nintendo DSi bundle
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Minis March Again
- Dr. Mario™ Express
- WarioWare™: Snapped!
- Mario™ Calculator
- Mario™ Clock
- Brain Age™ Express: Arts & Letters
- Brain Age™ Express: Sudoku
- Brain Age™ Express: Math
- Clubhouse Games™ Express: Card Classics
- Photo Clock
Black Friday Nintendo DSi Bundles Come Loaded with More Than $20 in Software Value
Limited-Edition Bundles Include a New Color, Won’t Last Long
REDMOND, Wash. --(Business Wire)-- Nov 23, 2009 Two extraordinary releases from Nintendo are about to give Black Friday holiday shoppers an incredible value – but they won’t last long. Starting Nov. 27, U.S. consumers can purchase Metallic Blue or White Nintendo DSi™ systems that come pre-installed with more than $20 in software value. These Nintendo DSi bundles are priced for the holidays and will be available while supplies last at participating retailers nationwide.
“These limited-edition bundles come packed with some of the great Nintendo DSiWare games and applications that have made Nintendo DSi such a big hit with shoppers young and old,” said Cammie Dunaway, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “The special price and pre-installed titles make the bundles a huge value for the holidays.”
Fans of global gaming superstar Mario™ will be especially eager to get their hands on the Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, which comes pre-installed with five Mario-themed Nintendo DSiWare™ titles, including:
• Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Minis March Again: Can Mario and his Mini Marios rescue Pauline from Donkey Kong’s clutches yet again?
• Dr. Mario™ Express: Mario once again dons his stethoscope to battle the forces of illness in this downloadable version of the classic puzzle game.
• WarioWare™: Snapped!: Wario™ returns with more manic action made especially for the Nintendo DSi system. WarioWare: Snapped! uses the built-in Nintendo DSi Camera to make players the star of the show by placing them right into fast-paced mini-games.
• Mario™ Calculator: Mario and Luigi™ take a break from their normal adventures to dedicate their heroic talents to working with numbers.
• Mario™ Clock: Mario Clock includes both analog and digital clocks that use the system’s internal clock or allow you to offset the time however you like.
The White Nintendo DSi bundle is designed for anyone who has a passion for brain teasers. The special White system bundle comes pre-installed with the following Nintendo DSiWare title:
• Brain Age™ Express: Arts & Letters: Test your spelling in Word Attack, enjoy literary classics in Reading Aloud and tune your musical skills in Piano Player.
• Brain Age™ Express: Sudoku: Solve a variety of puzzles at three different skill levels using the touch screen and an intuitive interface.
• Brain Age™ Express: Math: Players can enjoy a mix of new and familiar exercises, including Change Maker, Triangle Math, Sum Totaled and Multi Tasker.
• Clubhouse Games™ Express: Card Classics: Play familiar favorites like Blackjack and Five Card Draw, or test your ability in the fast-paced Last Card, Last Card Plus and President.
• Photo Clock: Experience all the enjoyment of a photo album while ensuring you won’t lose track of the time.
Beyond the pre-installed titles, Nintendo DSi owners also have access to a wealth of additional games and applications in the Nintendo DSi Shop. Owners with wireless broadband Internet access can exchange Nintendo DSi Points™ for the titles and wirelessly download them directly to their Nintendo DSi systems. A Nintendo Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations, or Nintendo DSi Points can be purchased online directly through the Nintendo DSi Shop.
Nintendo DSi is the latest iteration of the world’s top-selling portable game system. Its unique features include dual screens, a touch screen and wireless networking capabilities to let friends near or far play together. Two built-in cameras and audio-manipulation functions let users create customized content and share it with others. Through the end of September, total worldwide sales of the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi game systems have reached more than 113 million, according to Nintendo’s financial statement. Of those, more than 33.4 million have sold in the United States through the end of September, according to the NPD Group.
For more information about Nintendo DSi, visit www.NintendoDSi.com