Because of your feedback over the years and your desire to get more direct information about Xbox, we’ve created a variety of vehicles to communicate directly with you and keep you informed of everything new for Xbox. We love hearing your praise - and we learn from your criticism! We also want to make it easier for everyone to stay in touch, so we’re doing a little housekeeping. We made the decision to retire Gamerscore blog, and focus our community outreach through Xbox.com and through the Xbox dashboard.
We’d like to point you to a few of the places where you will find the things we’re working on--and more--hopefully delivered in ways you want to get them. In the interest of simplicity (and coolness), here’s a handy guide:
- If you’re on your console and want to see behind-the-scenes content, interviews and featured game videos, check out the Inside Xbox channel.
- If you’re on the PC and enjoy the informal voice of blogs, you should check out Xbox.com Voices, and Majornelson.com.
- If you’re on the PC and want the latest breaking news and press releases, hit up: xbox.com/press.
- If you want featured videos, exclusive content and interviews delivered to your email inbox, sign up for the Xbox newsletter.
- If you want featured videos, exclusive content and interviews delivered to your cell phone, visit xbox.mobi.
We had a blast being part of Gamerscore blog, and we want to thank you for your support, but as you can see from the list above, there is no shortage of methods to snag the latest word from all of us at Xbox. And we’re ecstatic that we will continue contributing to these outlets going forward. We’ll see you there!