Square Enix announces two upcoming map packs for Mindjack
2/14/2011 6:15:00 PM
Two new map packs for Mindjack
have been announced today by Square Enix. The first of the two, Extra Map Pack 1, will be available tomorrow for 560 MP/$7.00. It includes an Airport Shootout where you will defend against Nerkas soldiers, Construction Carnage which has you defending against a horde of enemies behind barricades, and Container Maze which has you traveling through a maze of shipping containers while avoiding snipers.
Extra Map Pack 2 will be reelased on March 8th for 560 MP/$7.00. Neon Nightmare involves waves of enemies facing you in an old downtown alley. Look Up, Look Down is a vertical battlefield that you will defend on. Lastly, Truth at Nerkas HQ is set in the Nerkas Laboratories.
Take a look at the new screenshots below that feature the first of the two upcoming map packs.
SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCES TWO DOWNLOADABLE MAP PACKS FOR ACTION (ONLINE) SHOOTER MINDJACK
First Three-Map DLC Pack Releases February 15; Followed on March 8 By Three Additional Multiplayer Maps.
WHAT: Square Enix will release two downloadable map packs for the recently released action (online) shooter, Mindjack, for the PlayStation3® computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Both Map Packs will contain three new multiplayer battlegrounds as well as a variety of gameplay challenges for the player to overcome.
ABOUT EXTRA MAP PACK 1
Extra Map Pack 1 will be available on February 15, 2011 for 560 MSP via Xbox Live or $7.00 via PlayStation Network, and will contain the following additions to the original game:
· Airport Shootout: Defend yourself against a raid of Nerkas soldiers coming from every direction at the San Mira Airport.
· Construction Carnage: Take cover behind make-shift barricades to battle against countless waves of enemies.
· Container Maze: Survive through a maze of shipping containers and snipers waiting behind every corner.
ABOUT EXTRA MAP PACK 2
Extra Map Pack 2 will be available on March 8, 2011 for 560 MSP via Xbox Live or $7.00 via PlayStation Network, and will contain the following new maps for players to enjoy:
· Neon Nightmare: Encounter waves of soldiers and enemies in a fierce battle at an old downtown alley.
· Look Up, Look Down: Defend yourself from enemies attacking you from every direction on a vertical battlefield.
· Truth at Nerkas HQ: Fight your way through a labyrinth of structures inside Nerkas Laboratories. Utilize its hidden corners to gain the most advantageous position against your enemies.