If you've having some issues with Sins of a Solar Empire/Sins of a Solar Empire:Entrenchment
you may want to hit that update key in Impulse as Stardock has released a hotfix patch that fixes the following issues:
- Fix for Akkan's colonize potentially creating neutral resource extractors.
- Fix for Adept Drone Anima not behaving correctly in original Sins.
- Fix for NanoHullRepair sound effect.
- Jam Weapons will now only be autocast when a threshold number of enemy strike craft are in range. (Entrenchment Only)
- Improved AI and autocast usage for Flak Burst, TelekineticPush, MassDisorientation and PhaseOutFighters. (Entrenchment Only)
- New AIUseTime for modding: OnlyWhenManyTargetsInRange. (Entrenchment Only)
- Fixed bug with mines not targetting or detonating if their owner player didn't have vision at their planet. (Entrenchment Only)
- Included dll's to make sure ConvertData runs correctly for modders.
- Included Developer builds for modders.