Recent patch notes for Dragon's Crown, plus tips for high level characters
8/25/2013 3:47:00 PM
Atlus's Dragon's Crown
recently released a patch that gives the game some minor tweaks and fixes to both the PS3 and PS Vita versions of the game that should improve gameplay as well as stabilize network connectivity. These fixes include:
- Stabilized network connectivity during online gameplay.
- Hidden items can now be uncovered by simply moving the finger cursor over their location.
- The item hotkeys can now also be accessed by holding the L1 Button (PS3)/L Button (PSVita).
- Dagger and Bomb items can now be thrown diagonally by pressing Up on the Left Stick + Triangle button.
- An option to fix all items at once in your bags has been added to Morgan's item shop.
- In the Options Menu, you can now select the area you wish to be matched in for online play.
- Arrow drops will increase according to how many Elf characters are in the party.
- The visibility of inventory Runes while the player is near the bottom of the screen has been improved.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
Atlus has also put out a list of critical skills for each class for players pushing towards level 99 on Inferno difficulty, as listed below:
- Amazon: Deadly Revolution, Berserker, Punisher, Adrenaline, War Paint, Brutal Drive
- Dwarf: Grand SLam, Frenzy, Trinket Maniac, Rock Skin, Lethal Fist, Fire Barrel
- Elf: Spacious Quiver, Deadly Boots, Salamander Oil, Power Shot, Impact Arrow, Clone Strikes
- Fighter: Cover Allies, Reflex Guard, Tempest Edge, Shield Tactics, Rebuke, Missile Reflect
- Sorceress: Concentrate, Spirit Up, Blizzard, Animate Skeleton, Rock Press, Create Food
- Wizard: Concentrate, Spirit Up, Flame Burst, Meteor Swarm, Thunderbolt, Slow