Razer™ Unveils 3rd Generation (3G) Infrared Sensor Technology for Computer Mice by Introducing the Razer DeathAdder™ 3G Infrared Sensor Gaming Mouse.
Razer’s 3G Infrared Sensor Technology is a quantum leap over current generation optical technology with enhanced precision of up to 1800 Dots Per Inch (dpi) and is fully optimized for high speed motions, factors that are critical to high performance gamers. The 3G infrared sensor rectifies swiping issues by almost immediately disabling surface tracking when the mouse is lifted off the surface. This is good news for gamers, as what was once considered a serious hindrance in professional gaming is now history.
The Razer DeathAdder boasts perfect control over the mouse in any gaming arena. The deadly 1800 dpi 3G infrared sensor when paired with 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ /1ms response provides pinpoint accuracy and lightning fast speed. Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet and award-winning On-the-Fly Sensitivity™ drivers complete the Razer DeathAdder’s deadly arsenal, making it the finest gaming mouse.
- 1800 dpi 3G Infrared Sensor Technology
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms Response
- 5 Programmable, Ultra-large Non-slip Buttons with Hyperesponse™
- 16-bit Ultra-Wide Data Channel
- Zero-Acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon Feet
- Always-On™ Instant Response
- Award-winning On-The-Fly™ Sensitivity Drivers Right-handed Form Factor