News Roundup: Hot Ninja Beat
9/16/2007 1:32:00 AM
- John Yan's Action Game of the Year: Stranglehold. (No no no. John only likes it because he's Asian.)
- (...I should get banned for little asides like that one.) Spider Man: Friend or Foe -- demo! And peep Cyril's preview up above, too.
- Wow, this game just won't die. Here's an updated DX9 and DX10 demo of Lost Planet.
- ActionTrip previews the mighty return of a venerable series in Team Fortress 2.
- Killer Betties wasn't as impressed with Carcasonne as everyone else.
- MMORPG.com webbed a review copy of the Razer Tarantula gaming keyboard.
- Several game journalists gathered at Richard Garriott's place for some Tabula Rasa-themed fun.
- Dan Fortier's MMOWTF column tackles MMO difficulty (to include the concept of perma-death).
- The multiplayer aspect of Sacred 2 was placed in the hands of ActionTrip.
- AtomicGamer was rather unaffected by Medal of Honor: Airborne's start-anywhere antics.
- WarCry has one more interview from AGDC, with Auran CEO Tony Hilliam.
- Get caught up in the development cycle of Darkfall with this latest dev diary.
- And somebody's a huge fan of the Conan series at WarCry, as they crank out an article on "Mitra's Method -- Unwritten Lore in Age of Conan."
Thanks to ActionTrip
, Killer Betties
, and WarCry
for today's News Roundup.