, the free to play fighting game is getting a major update soon as well as a brand new character that was voted on by fans on Facebook.
- Costumes - Costume sets will be available to customize your favorite characters.
- Premium Effects - Change the hit effect of Critical Arts to something flashier.
- Practice without coins - It is now possible to practice anytime you want. You can also practice with the command list on screen.
- Reassign your enhancement points - You can reset your enhancements one time without a drink or coins.
- Play matches without character enhancements - You can play enable or disable character enhancements when searching for a session in player match.
- Enhanced Arcade Mode - Normal, Hard and Very Difficult now available to select. Defeating enemies on Hard gets you 1.5x the rewards and Very Difficult gets you 2x rewards. There is also a chance rare versions of enemies will appear. CPU characters will also now have levels and skill points assigned.
- Rank and Level Cap increased - Top rank changed from Pugilist to Savior and Level Cap increased from 60 - 70.
- Two additional characters - Hwoarang and Dragunov added.
- Gift points 5x bonus - During the event, using Premium or Premium coins will get you 5x the amount of gift points for Rank and Player matches.
- Game balance changes - Numerous bugs and glitches fixed as well as balancing for Critical Hits, Rage, Power, Vigor and Endurance.
- Increased fight money and experience bonus - During the event, gain 1.5x fight money and XP in all game modes.
The update is available now for Europe and will be coming to North America sometime before the end of the month, so ill assume next week.
Finally, a Facebook poll was conducted asking players who they would want to see as a future playable character in Tekken Revolution
. The winner, a "Female Vampire", beat out other hopefuls such as a sexy female Tekken
force character, a large Salmon (yes thats real), Shin Kamiya, a zombie bride and female Paul. She is expected to be added to the game this fall. You can check out her concept design and description below. For info on all of the potential combatants, check out Tekken Revolutions official website.
There is also a new trailer showing off all the additions in the update below as well.
A young female vampire that has been imprisoned in a wing of the Rochefort Estate, where Lili was raised. She has a dark personality, but her gothic attire and uncanny beauty are mesmerizing. During development of Tekken 6, she was proposed as a character that used an actual martial art, but also with fireballs, like a 2D fighting game character. However, aside from Harada, a strange phenomena occurred in which many members got married or gave birth to children around the same time. As a result, not many staff were left at work to complete the character, and she was discarded. The concept was salvaged again during Tekken 6 BR, but the same strange phenomena occurred again and Harada locked the concept away in a safe, wanting to keep it secured within the development team since it (she) seems to bring good fortune.