Here are a few things I missed while trying to figure out which financial "guru"
to listen to:
- If you pre-order Resistance:Retribution, you can get the demo for the game two months before it's released
- MCV talks about how to get into the games industry without having embarrassing pictures of Cliffy B
- Variety thinks Nintendo is propping up the industry, I'm starting to think there's a Wii Bubble that's going to burst soon
- Nathan Drake as "Comfort Food", CVG talks to the folks at Naughty Dog about Uncharted 2
- Destructoid looks back at the classic Star Wars arcade game, I shudder at the amount of quarters I plugged into that game
Finally I'll leave you with this video of Mario in real life