RAZER™ REDEFINES GAMING AUDIO HARDWARE WITH NEW DEATHADDER
3G INFRARED GAMING MOUSE
- The Best in High-End Gaming Gear is Now Available at Major Online Retailers -
January 17, 2007 – Los Angeles – Razer™, a leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming peripherals, announced that the DeathAdder™ 3G Infrared Sensor Gaming Mouse, a state-of-the-art 3G infrared right-handed gaming mouse, is now available at all major online retailers (Amazon, Tiger Direct, GoGamer and NewEgg), for a retail price of ($59.99).
“With all gamers in mind, the Razer team of specialized engineers designed the Razer DeathAdder from the ground up to make this the perfect right-handed gaming weapon,” says Robert Krakoff, president, Razer USA. “The Razer DeathAdder is truly in a league of its own.”
The Razer DeathAdder™ 3G Infrared Sensor Gaming Mouse contains the following distinguishing features:
- The right-handed ergonomic design of the Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse with its rubber coated buttons provides slip-resistant grip and improved comfort during intensive gameplay.
- Powered by Razer Precision™, the new 3G infrared sensor on the Razer DeathAdder lets you move 2.25 times faster when compared to a standard 800 dpi optical sensor. Before the enemy sees you, he’s already dead.
- The Razer DeathAdder allows gamers to program their button functions while Razer’s Hyperesponse™ technology reduces latency.
- No action is too fast for the Razer DeathAdder. Its 16-bit ultra-wide data channel allows latency-free gaming on all battlegrounds.
- Watch the Razer DeathAdder glide and slide as you experience the true meaning of smooth gaming.
- With On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ drivers, you can use the Razer DeathAdder to switch dpi settings right in the midst of a fierce battle!
- The fast response time of the Razer DeathAdder means you never have to wait for the mouse – no matter how quick you are.
- Always-On™ capabilities give gamers virtually no latency when the Razer DeathAdder goes back into action from idling.