flooded our mailbox this morning with a bunch of goodies. Here's what they sent:
Previews & Interviews
- Ready to manage the next Lance Armstrong? Then demo Pro Cycling Manager 2006, now with 20% more wristbands.
- Here is a free full game download for the Open Source Sauerbraten (...uh, can we get some German speakers in here?) a fantasy FPS, soon to be RPG. WTF? G2G. TTFN.
- Keep your head on a swivel, son! This Armed Assault video shows some of the stuff you can do with Naturalpoint's Track IR 3 head tracking system.
- Here's an interview with Louis Castle, Executive Producer on The Battle for Middle Earth II for the Xbox 360, and another with Jeffrey Steefel, Executive Producer, detailing starting areas for players come launch time.
- According to MMOGchart.com, Lineage and Lineage II hold the second and third ranked spots for the MMO pay-to-play market. (Care to guess who's #1?) Here's a trailer for Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle.
- And a Halo 3 movie for the master chief in all of us.
- Void War is a tribute to old school dogfighting games, set in the depths of space, packin' plenty of cool weaponry.
- So dark the consoles of man. Here The Da Vinci Code is pieced together.
- They have Hitman: Blood Money in their scopes. See if Agent 47 is a hit.
- What would Dante Alighieri think? Does Paradise belong in the Inferno? Purgatory? Or is it truly Heaven?
- The Blue Man Group is gonna sue somebody. Here's a performance group review for Rogue Trooper.
- Does Glory of the Roman Empire rise or fall to a strategist's standards?
- See if Barrow Hill can wheel in buyers, despite its "creatively cheap" aesthetic.
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for PS2: can it hold a torch to its predecessors?
- Rush for Berlin rushed in with this first patch, bringing the game to v1.1.
- Daemonica conjurs up its first patch, too, with v1.1.
- Nexuiz 2.0 is unleashed with new advanced AI, five new maps, a new particle effects system, and more.
- Ah, I guess Paradise isn't perfect. Here's patch v1.1.