With as many mirrors as they've got set up, Atomic Gamer
could open a carnival funhouse. The trailer for Just Cause
definitely caught my attention, too. Viva la Revolucion!
- For the OS X, you can now test your subterfuge skills in the stealth-centric Cold War.
- All of you Mac(intosh) daddies out there can knock one out with the Out of the Park 2006 demo.
- Distant guns: The Russo-Japanese War at Sea demo is out for you long-winded subtitle lovin' World War Two fans.
- Pac-Man World Rally is a kart racer featuring a NAMCO cast of characters. Do some ghost recon with these two trailers.
- Screenshots are up for both WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger and Whirlwind of Vietnam: UH1.
- Dead Rising's new trailer has arisen.
- What three things would you take if you were stranded on Bliss Island? First, you'd need this trial for the cutesy action puzzler...
- Is it Grand Theft Antonio Banderas? No, it's Just Cause. And you need to check out this trailer ... just 'cause we said so.
- Sick of World War II yet? Apparently, neither are game developers! Here's a teaser for Red Orchestra's "Lyes Krovy."
- Domo arigato, Mr. MotoGP 2006. Atomic Gamer crosses the finish line with their review.
- The curiously-named MMO, Flyff (Fly for Fun), has an updated, uh, updater available.