The Chant - $39.99
A single-player, third person horror action-adventure game set on a remote island spiritual retreat. A peaceful weekend soon turns to dread after a group chant opens The Gloom, a psychedelic dimension of terror that feeds off negative energy. Interact with a recurring cast of characters, untangle the complex history of the island, and witness terrifying revelations about the cosmos. Only you can fight off the creatures, reason with the survivors, and unravel the legacy of a cult from the 1970s to reverse the ritual.
- Explore An Island Filled With Cosmic Dread
- Interact with the other members of the retreat as they slowly become consumed by their own negative energy. Survive against an array of prismatic creatures and cultists released from The Gloom as you piece together the weird history of the island.
- Fight or Flight
- You must choose your fights and battle for survival with spiritual weapons and abilities. Collect, craft, and manage your resources to take your chances in close combat - or succumb to panic and flee.
- Mind Body Spirit
- Balance is everything. Steel your mind against horror and panic; Protect your body against physical threats; Elevate your spirit to meditate and access supernatural abilities.
- Modern Psychedelic Horror
- Inspired by the psychedelic horror of the 1970s, experience a landscape of colored lighting and an electronic rock soundtrack, composed by the award-winning Paul Ruskay.
The Chant is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox Series S|X, and PlayStation 5 on November 3, 2022.
Harvestella - $59.99
Our protagonist awakens during the height of Quietus, a disaster that visits with the changing of each season – and a threat to all life.Lead a life of self-sufficiency with your vibrant house as a base and cooperate with allies to overcome various threats, all as you draw ever closer to the truth behind the disasters and the very world’s creation!
- The season of death that visits with the changing of the seasons. Plants wither. People cannot even walk around outside, due to the dust of death that fills the air. And each year, Quietus persists for longer and longer…
- Nemea Town, where cherry trees bloom all year round. Shatolla, a seaside town home to a bustling tavern. Lethe Village, resplendent in the vibrant colors of the four seasons. The Holy Capital of Argene, cloaked in snow. Use the world map to travel to all these settlements and their respective dungeons. You will have to traverse beautiful, treacherous paths to reach the Seaslights – four giant crystals that govern the seasons.
- Daily Life
- Grow fruit, vegetables and crops in your fields to either sell or use as crafting materials. If you use the produce you’ve grown in your cooking, the food will grant extremely helpful effects for your adventures, such as HP recovery or temporary stat boosts! It might also be a good idea to take care of some plump cluff owl birds, dignified goat-like woolum, and a pet totokaku.
- Shrika, a missionary searching for a new form of faith. Heine, a pompous gentleman mechanic.Asyl, descendent of the Wind poem people. And Aria, a mysterious girl who claims to have come from the future. Cooperate with – and sometimes clash with – your allies, including these characters among others. Reach a deeper mutual understanding by facing their worries and their way of life head on.
- Overcome battles by switching seamlessly between jobs during combat – including the Fighter, adept with swift sword techniques, the Shadow Walker, which deals critical wounds with twin blades, or the Mage, specializing in magic attacks. When faced with a mighty foe, skilfully target their weak points to inflict the Double Break state and take them down in an instant!
Harvestella is coming to PC via Steam, and Nintendo Switch on November 4, 2022.
Sonic Frontiers - $59.99
Worlds are colliding in Sonic the Hedgehog’s newest high-speed adventure! In search of the missing Chaos emeralds, Sonic becomes stranded on an ancient island teeming with unusual creatures. Battle hordes of powerful enemies as you explore a breathtaking world of action, adventure, and mystery. Accelerate to new heights and experience the thrill of high-velocity, open-zone platforming freedom as you race across the five massive Starfall Islands. Jump into adventure, wield the power of the Ancients, and fight to stop these new mysterious foes. Welcome to the evolution of Sonic games!
- Experience All-New Open Zone Platforming
- Race across five massive overworld islands brimming with dense forests, overflowing waterfalls, and sizzling desert landscapes, each with their own unique action-platforming challenges and hidden secrets to uncover.
- Unparalleled High-Speed Freedom
- Adventure across the Starfall Islands and see what each has to offer at the speed only Sonic can deliver. Blaze a trail as you see fit and discover side quests, solve puzzles, scale enormous structures, go fishing, and encounter a friendly face or two along the way…
- Challenge Yourself In Cyber Space
- Discover portals scattered across the island and venture into Cyber Space levels through portals scattered across the islands featuring signature 3D platforming at Sonic speeds, packed with challenges to put your skills to the test.
- Cyber-Powered Combat
- The Starfall Islands are home to strange creatures Sonic has never encountered before. Use the all-new battle system and skill tree upgrades to fight strategically, combining moves such as dodges, parries, counters, combos, and the new Cyloop ability to take down mysterious foes and colossal titans.
- A New Adventure Full of Mystery and Intrigue
- Become Sonic and journey to uncover the mysteries of the remains of an ancient civilization plagued by robotic hordes. With nothing but a handful of questions and a disembodied voice to guide you, set out to save your friends and the enigmatic inhabitants of the Starfall Islands from a colossal, mechanized threat.
Sonic Frontiers is coming to PC via Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on November 8, 2022.
God of War Ragnarök - $69.99
From Santa Monica Studio comes the sequel to the critically acclaimed God of War (2018). Fimbulwinter is well underway. Kratos and Atreus must journey to each of the Nine Realms in search of answers as Asgardian forces prepare for a prophesied battle that will end the world. Along the way they will explore stunning, mythical landscapes, and face fearsome enemies in the form of Norse gods and monsters. The threat of Ragnarök grows ever closer. Kratos and Atreus must choose between their own safety and the safety of the realms.
- A Future, Unwritten
- Atreus seeks knowledge to help him understand the prophecy of “Loki” and establish his role in Ragnarök. Kratos must decide whether he will be chained by the fear of repeating his mistakes or break free of his past to be the father Atreus needs.
- Instruments of War
- The Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos and Guardian Shield return alongside a host of new abilities for both Kratos and Atreus. Kratos’ deadly Spartan skills will be tested like never before as he battles gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
- Explore Vast Realms
- Journey through dangerous and stunning landscapes while facing a wide variety of enemy creatures, monsters and Norse gods as Kratos and Atreus search for answers.
God of War Ragnarök is coming exclusively to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on November 9, 2022.
Pentiment - $19.99
From Obsidian, this game is a historical mystery narrative-driven game that focuses on character development, heavily stylized art, and choice-driven storytelling in early 16th century Germany. The main character is a clever illustrator caught up a series of murders at Kiersau Abbey over twenty five years. This character alone possesses the wits and will to expose the killers, but each decision he makes has lasting consequences and inexorably draws him closer to the center of an underlying conspiracy.
Pentiment is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, and Xbox Game Pass on November 15, 2022.
Goat Simulator 3 - $29.99
Pilgor’s baaack! Gather your herd and venture forth into Goat Simulator 3; an all-new, totally realistic, sandbox farmyard experience that puts you back in the hooves of no one's favorite female protagonist. That’s right – we’re doing this again. The baa has been raised, and Pilgor is joined by other goats too. You can invite up to three friends in local or online co-op, create carnage as a team, or compete in mini-games and then not be friends anymore. Get ready for another round of udder mayhem. Lick, headbutt, and ruin your way through a brand new open world in the biggest waste of your time since Goat Simulator! We won’t tell you how to play (except in the tutorial), but merely provide the means to be the goats of your dreams.
- You can be a goat
- Three of your friends can be goats too, and join you in local or online co-op
- No really, there are so many goats. If you want to be fancy you can wear the skins of tall goats, stripey goats, and many more. There’s a goat for everyone!
- Or dress up your goat in all kinds of nonsense, from toilet rolls to tea trays. Put on a jetpack for all we care
- This time we actually hired ‘game designers’ and we’re told they’ve added ‘an ok amount of content’; events, NPCs to mess with, physics, status effects, collectables, easter eggs, lies, betrayal, heartbreak
- They’ve added mini-games too, lots of mini-games (seven is a lot, right?)
- Who said anything about a musical?
- You can be Keanu Ree... (jk, wanted to check you were still reading)
- But you can be a goldfish (true story)
Goat Simulator 3 is coming to PC via Epic Games Store, Xbox Series S|X, and PlayStation 5 on November 17, 2022.
The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me - $39.99
A group of documentary film makers receive a mysterious call inviting them to a modern-day replica of serial killer H.H. Holmes ‘Murder Castle’. But on arrival they soon discover they’re being watched, and even manipulated, and suddenly there is much more at stake than just their ratings…
- Explore The Murder Hotel
- Nothing is as it seems here, and the amenities are to die for! Explore every nook of the World’s Fair Hotel using the all-new season finale features including character inventory, tool-based puzzles, and expanded movement actions such as run, jump, and climb.
- Your Death Is His Design
- Escape the torturous creations of an evil monster who is hellbent on becoming America’s deadliest serial killer & survive elaborate ‘killing rooms’ where your own death is by the killer’s design.
- Don’t Play Alone
- Endure terrifying tests of loyalty – will you risk your own life for someone you care for? The two critically acclaimed multiplayer modes are back: share your story online with a friend or aim for safety in numbers through the offline 5-player pass-the-pad mode.
- Can you outsmart the killer and checkout all your cast? All playable characters can live or die in your version of the story.
The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on November 18, 2022.
Gungrave G.O.R.E - $49.99
In Gungrave G.O.R.E, play the gun-wielding badass anti-hero of your dreams as you mow down tons of enemies in a gory ballet of bullets and experience a story of vengeance, love and loyalty, all in a beautiful third-person action shooter, combining the best that Eastern and Western game design have to offer.
- As the titular Gunslinger of Resurrection, you become the badass anti-hero of your dreams, an ultimate killing machine, brutalising your foes without mercy. Taking cover and retreating is not an option for Grave, he only ever goes full steam ahead, preferably right through his enemies.
- Style on your foes with gun-tastic stylish combat
- Stylish third-person shooting meets close-range martial arts, creating seamlessly flowing action as you crush your enemies in a gory ballet of bullets. Utilize your unlimited ammo Cerberus pistols and your transformable EVO-coffin to unleash devastating combos in pursuit of maximum damage and style.
- Let there be Vengeance
- Strap in for a wild ride, an epic & emotional story of vengeance, love and loyalty, with more than 12 hours of gameplay in the story mode, for Gungrave fans and newcomers alike.
- Enjoy the Scenery
- Go on an epic adventure across South-East Asia, based on real-life locations with a dark, futuristic twist.
Gungrave G.O.R.E is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on November 22, 2022.
Evil West - $49.99
A dark menace consumes the American frontier. As one of the last agents in a top-secret vampire-hunting institute, you are the final line between humanity and a deep-rooted terror that now emerges from the shadows. Rise up to become a Wild West Superhero, eradicate the vampire threat and save the United States!
In visceral, explosive combat, unleash hell with your firearms, lightning-fueled gauntlet and gadgets. Kill bloodthirsty monstrosities in style as a lone hunter or in co-op with a friend. Explore and fight in a narrative-driven campaign while upgrading your weapons and hunting tools. Unlock new perks to evolve your monster-slaying mastery, crafting your own playstyle to defeat the supernatural hordes.
- Battle alone or with a friend in stylish, gory action combat
- Myths and legends retold within a stylised, weird wild west universe
- Evolve with perks, upgradable weapons, and tools
- Explore and fight through a story-driven campaign to save America
Evil West is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on November 22, 2022.
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - $39.99
Take back the city of Tertium from hordes of bloodthirsty foes in this intense and brutal action shooter. Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is the new co-op focused experience from the award-winning team behind the Vermintide series. In the depths of the hive, the seeds of corruption threaten to turn into an overwhelming tide of darkness. A mysterious and sinister new force is seeking to take control of the entire city. It is up to you and your allies in the Inquisition to root out the enemy before the city succumbs to Chaos. As Tertium falls, Rejects Will Rise.
- Your Character. Your Playstyle
- Create your own, unique character and customize their physical appearance, voice, and origin. Choose your class to determine which unique traits and skill sets they will make use of in battle. Will you be a seasoned veteran of the Imperial army, a snarky outsider, or a fiery zealot? The choice is yours.
- Combat Evolved
- Built on the legacy of Vermintide 2’s best-in-class melee combat, Warhammer 40,000: Darktide introduces intense WH40K gunplay to the mix. Master the balance between ranged and melee combat as you fight through a slew of enemies. Feel the impact of each swipe, swing, and slice of a chainsword, or fry some flesh with a lasgun.
- Save Tertium From Ruin
- Step into the violent, dystopian world of Warhammer 40,000. From boiling hot industrial factories to the decaying water maintenance zone afflicted by constant acid rainfall - Tertium Hive is a hard and unforgiving place even at the best of times. Your role is to serve the zealous Inquisition by embarking on missions to exterminate the threats lurking in the depths of the hive city, or die trying.
- Overcome Unpredictable Challenges
- Adapt to the erratic whims of Chaos with circumstances - mutators that add a spontaneous challenge to your mission. Your team must learn to adjust, adopt new tactics and change up their loadouts to face these ruthless challenges.
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is coming to PC via Steam, and Xbox Series S|X on November 30, 2022.
The Entropy Centre - $???
PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on November 3, 2022.
9 Years of Shadows - $???
PC via Steam, and Nintendo Switch on November 14, 2022.
Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten - $???
PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on November 16, 2022.
Pokemon Scarlet/Violet - $59.99
Nintendo Switch on November 18, 2022.
The Knight Witch - $???
PC via Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on November 29, 2022.
***Disclaimer: this list is not ranked in order of preference, but in order of their release date. Game descriptions are taken from official press releases or game store pages.