Asterigos: Curse of the Stars - $34.99
Embark on a journey full of danger in this action RPG, inspired by Greek and Roman mythologies. Explore the breathtaking city of Aphes and forge your way through legions of unique foes and mythical bosses to discover the truth behind the city’s curse.
- Explore the magnificent city of Aphes inspired by classical Greek designs and unveil the truth behind the city’s curse.
- Combine and change your weapons on the go. Equip two different types of weapon at once and become unpredictable in combat.
- Battle more than 60 different enemies and encounter 22 bosses in the main story and side quests.
- Decide the fate of Aphes. Every decision you make in Asterigos matters and will affect the story.
- Find over 100 collectables, complete numerous side quests, and forge your destiny in the NewGame+ mode.
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on October 11, 2022. A free demo is available now on Steam.
A Plague Tale: Requiem - $49.99
Embark on a heartrending journey into a brutal, breathtaking world, and discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival. Strike from the shadows or unleash hell with a variety of weapons, tools and unearthly powers.
- Sequel to the award-winning adventure A Plague Tale: Innocence
- A spectacular grounded tale twisted by supernatural forces
- Use a variety of tools, sneak, fight, or unleash hell and rats
- Stunning visuals combine with an enthralling score
A Plague Tale: Requiem is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 5 and NIntendo Switch (cloud) on October 18, 2022.
Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed - $39.99
Form a team with up to three other Ghostbusters to track down Ghosts haunting a number of locales. Sniff out paranormal activity with the P.K.E. Meter and charge it to unleash a short-range pulse disabling Ghost movement. Unveil hidden rifts acting as the Ghost’s spawn points and teleportation portals, and destroy them. Use the powerful Particle Throwers to capture the Ghost, deploy a trap, and wrangle them into it before they escape!
Meanwhile, the Ghost works alone, roaming around stages like the Museum, an abandoned Prison, and other spooky locations, including a new one to be revealed at Gamescom. Frighten civilians to scare them away. Possess objects to raise the overall Global Haunt percentage, to regain ghost power, or just cause mass hysteria. Use slime to temporarily stun Ghostbusters. Move the rifts to keep them guessing, summon minions to make an escape, and show the Ghostbusters they should be afraid of this Ghost!
Explore the Firehouse, a familiar home base filled with new and recognizable characters alike, before departing on a mission with any combo of friends, random matchmaking, and/or AI bots online or offline in solo mode. Personalize your Ghostbuster’s equipment at the workbench and test out the changes with some target practice in the neighboring alley. Visit Ray’s Occult Books to enter the spectral realm and customize the Ghost’s loadout, skin, and various otherworldly options.
Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed is coming to PC via Epic Games Store, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on October 18, 2022.
Gotham Knights - $59.99
Gotham Knights is an open-world, action RPG set in the most dynamic and interactive Gotham City yet. Patrol Gotham’s five distinct boroughs in solo or in co-op and drop in on criminal activity wherever you find it.
- Play as a New Guard of DC Super Heroes – Step into the roles of Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin and shape Gotham’s newest protector to create your own version of the Dark Knight.
- Action-Packed, Original Story Set in DC’s Batman Universe – With the Belfry as their base of operations, this new era of heroes will solve mysteries that connect the darkest chapters in Gotham’s history—from its soaring towers to its underground criminal network. Embark on rich storylines, including face-offs against some of the most infamous DC Super-Villains, such as Mr. Freeze, who is set on engulfing Gotham City in ice.
- Explore and Fight Crime in an Open-World Gotham City – Patrol the dark streets of five distinct boroughs in a dynamic, interactive Gotham using a variety of traversal abilities and heroic combat moves, as well as the iconic Batcycle. From street-level crime fighting to face-offs with iconic DC Super Villains, save the city from descent into chaos.
- Unique Character Abilities and Customization – Each hero has unique abilities, gear, weapons and a customizable suit. Batgirl wields her melee tonfa; Nightwing uses his signature dual Escrima Sticks; Red Hood has trained to reach peak human strength; and Robin is expertly skilled with his collapsible quarterstaff.
- Team Up in Two-Player, Online Co-Op – Play Gotham Knights solo or team up with a friend and combine strengths to protect Gotham City in two-player, online co-op.
Gotham Knights is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox Series S|X and PlayStation 5 on October 21, 2022.
Scorn - $39.99
Scorn is an atmospheric first-person horror adventure game set in a nightmarish universe of odd forms and somber tapestry. It is designed around the idea of "being thrown into the world". Isolated and lost inside this dream-like world, you will explore different interconnected regions in a non-linear fashion. The unsettling environment is a character itself.
- Cohesive “Lived-In” World: Scorn takes place in an open-ended world with different interconnected regions. Each region is a maze-like structure with various rooms and paths to discover. All the storytelling happens in-game, with no cut-scenes to distract you from the grisly reality of the living, breathing world you’re in. But keep your eyes open - the game won’t show you any sympathy if you miss something important on your uneasy travels.
- Full Body Awareness: Players will experience better immersion being aware of the character’s body and movement. Interaction with the world is realistic - objects are picked up with your hands (instead of just floating in midair), machines and instruments are operated by grabbing the controls, etc.
- Inventory and Ammo Management: Your loadout is defined and limited. This plays a big role in keeping the player in an even greater state of awareness throughout the whole game. Players will have to think about when to fight and when to take cover and how their actions affect the world around them. Different play styles will be needed to advance.
Scorn is coming to PC via Steam, and Xbox Series S|X on October 21, 2022.
New Tales from the Borderlands - $39.99
Decide the fates of altruistic scientist Anu, her ambitious, "streetwise" brother Octavio, and the fierce, frogurt-slinging Fran. Claw and con your way through five thrilling chapters!
- The Underdog Stories of Three Lovable Nobodies: Decide the fates of altruistic scientist Anu, her ambitious, "streetwise" brother Octavio, and the fierce, frogurt-slinging Fran. With nothing left to lose and everything to gain, you'll claw and con your way through this thrilling five-part story full of gun-toting goons, otherworldly beasts, and delicious tacos.
- An Extraordinary Cinematic Adventure: The Borderlands aren't just home to Vault Hunters, psychos, and weapons-corp CEOs—they're full of downtrodden, intrepid civilians just trying to get by. With a host of returning and fresh faces, including an assassin bot with comedic aspirations and a less-murderous-than-usual bandit, this unforgettable tale is sure to delight fans new and old.
- Your Choices Shape the Outcome: The decisions you make determine how your story ends. Whether it's Anu's vision of a universe that markets more than weapons, Octavio's dreams of fame and fortune, or Fran's frosty plot for revenge—their success or failure depends on you.
New Tales from the Borderlands is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch on October 21, 2022.
Star Ocean: The Divine Force - $59.99
On a routine transport mission, Raymond Lawrence’s spaceship is attacked by the Pangalactic Federation and he crash lands on an underdeveloped planet. He meets Princess Laeticia, who is fighting to protect her homeland from an invading empire. Together, they set off on an adventure that will shake the foundations of the entire universe.
- Fly Around Areas Freely: In Star Ocean: The Divine Force, characters can freely move in 360° degrees and roam the skies.
- Move and explore freely in three dimensions: everything you see can be explored: You can move in three dimensions whilst flying around the largest environment ever. Whether you’re flying around and exploring rock faces and roofs of buildings in the city, or leaping off cliffs to seamlessly enter battles, you’ll have more freedom in terms of both adventuring and battling.
- The Fastest and Strongest Action of any in the Series: While the game will give you space to play as you please, the scope of its battles has also evolved. Characters can subdue a large number of enemies with super high-speed movement attacks, special abilities where you can vanish for a brief moment from right in front of your enemies’ eyes, and a skill which could kill in one hit!
Star Ocean: The Divine Force is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on October 27, 2022. A free demo is available now on PlayStation and Xbox store fronts.
Signalis - $???
A classic survival horror experience set in a dystopian future where humanity has uncovered a dark secret. Unravel a cosmic mystery, escape terrifying creatures, and scavenge an off-world government facility as Elster, a technician Replika searching for her lost dreams.
- Classic Survival Horror Gameplay: Experience fear and apprehension as you encounter strange horrors, carefully manage scarce resources, and seek solutions to challenging riddles.
- Cold and Distant Places: Explore the dim corners of a derelict spaceship, delve into the mysterious fate of the inhabitants of a doomed facility, and seek what lies beneath.
- A Dream About Dreaming: Discover an atmospheric science-fiction tale of identity, memory, and the terror of the unknown and unknowable, inspired by classic cosmic horror and the works of Stanley Kubrick, Hideaki Anno, and David Lynch.
- A Striking Vision: Wander a brutalist nightmare driven by fluid 3D character animations, dynamic lights and shadows, and complex transparency effects, complemented by cinematic sci-fi anime storytelling.
Signalis is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch on October 27, 2022.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - $59.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II drops players into an unprecedented global conflict that features the return of the iconic Operators of Task Force 141. From small-scale, high-stakes infiltration tactical ops to highly classified missions, players will deploy alongside friends in a truly immersive experience.
- Campaign and Special Ops Task Force 141 faces its greatest threat yet — a newly aligned menace with deep, yet unknown, connections. Familiar heroes return and new allies are formed in a globe-trotting operation, including missions in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
- Multiplayer: Next-Generation Innovations: Those who preorder and drop into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Multiplayer at launch will be among the first to try out and level up the multiple base weapons, explore a wide range of maps and modes, meet an international cast of Operators, and more.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is coming to PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on October 28, 2022.
Bayonetta 3 - $59.99
Bayonetta struts through multiple locations in an all-new, over-the-top climax action game. Sporting a wicked new ensemble and somehow familiar pigtails, the titular Umbra Witch must face a mysterious evil using her signature guns and time-slowing Witch Time ability. This time, invading manmade bioweapons called Homunculi find themselves in Bayonetta’s crosshairs.
- Get Ready for a Devilishly Good Time: Tap into Bayonetta’s naughtier side with Demon Masquerade, a new ability that channels the demon linked to her weapon allowing for some exciting action options, not to mention some hair-raising combos. She can also summon her demonic darlings like Gomorrah, Malphas, and Phantasmaraneae during battle, unleashing their demonic powers in the heat of combat and in new, larger-than-life battles where you directly control the action.
- A Bounty of Bayonettas: Fight your way through the streets of Tokyo, the mountains of China, and many other locales! Along the way you’ll meet a virtual coven of Bayonettas, each more fabulous than the last. You’ll also slash and slay as Viola, a feisty witch in training who fights with a sword and a capricious companion, the demon Cheshire. Find out what fate awaits Bayonetta, and if this arcane alliance can really save reality!
Bayonetta 3 is coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch on October 28, 2022.
NieR: Automata The End of YoRHa Edition - $39.99
Nintendo Switch on October 6, 2022.
No More Heroes III - $59.99
PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on October 11, 2022. (Out already on Nintendo Switch)
The Last Oricru - $???
PC via Steam, Xbox Series S|X and PlayStation 5 on October 13, 2022.
Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope - $59.99
Nintendo Switch on October 20, 2022.
Persona 5 Royal - $59.99
PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch on October 21, 2022. (Out already on PlayStation 4)
Resident Evil Village - Winters’ Expansion - $19.99
PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on October 28, 2022. (Base game out already)
***Disclaimer: this list is not ranked in order of preference, but in order of their release date. Game descriptions are taken from official press releases or game store pages.