In GamingNexus news:
- Our own Chuck Husemann, Editor in Chief of GamingNexus, is named a Microsoft MVP. Should you be worried?
- Despite the somewhat inaccurate name, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection is chock full of golden oldies.
- I wonder if the ESRB is getting absolutely sick of rating so many Nintendo games.
- A visual smorgasbord of screenshots from Chinatown, the Pitt, Lothlorien, Puffins Island, G.I. Joe land, the place of Topple, South Central, a Karma Star, and a place with a Virtual On setting.
- And videos heading down the Conduit, somewhere in Compton, with the Guerrillas, escaping the Asylum, conducting a Soviet Assault, where nothing's Sacred, though not in Vancouver, with anyone inFamous, dealing and delivering.
And in other news:
- Which internet browser is fastest for Windows?
- The Hachiko takes a skiing and snowboarding trip and is duly unimpressed.
- The latest USB flash drive from the respected Super Talent.
- When it's the XFX GeForce 9800 we're talking about, saying you're "impressed" would be faint praise.
- You could do worse than X-Blades. But not much worse.
Thanks to Legit Reviews
, The Hachiko
for today's news roundup.