News Roundup: Prince Warhammer of Persia
1/10/2009 1:23:00 AM
- What do John Lennon, Rod Blagojevich, and a fortune cookie have in common? Little, if you ask about the future of gaming.
- When does a good show go bad? Dan and Sean report from the floor of CES 2009.
- The Prince of Persia somehow became one of the most divisive games of '08. Where, exactly, did it falter?
- An interview with Aion's Brian Knox from the Dec.-Jan. issue of Massive Gamer.
- Warhammer Online's Keg End event is looked into.
Thanks to Defunct Games
, and Massive Gamer
for today's news roundup.