Fun fact o' the day: 32 percent
of the games in the Screenshots section have the word "war" or "battle" in their title.
- Get 'em while they're hot: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07, Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia, Armored Core 4, Frontline: Fields of Thunder, Tortuga: Two Treasures (see-worthy!), Fantasy Wars, War Front: Turning Point, Lost Planet (downloadable content for the 360), Diabolik: Original Sin, Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai 2, Alien Syndrome, Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars, Full Auto 2: Battlelines, Custom Robo Arena, Wario: Master of Diguise, God of War 2 (the PS2 never ceases to amaze), NBA 07, Motorstorm (fast and hot!), and Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters.
- For boardroom barons (and classroom overachievers), Legit Reviews looks at the four-products-in-one Targus Voice Recording Presenter with Laser Pointer.
- Killer Betties has a round-robin with Paul Barnett, Jeff Hickman, and Josh Drescher of the Warhammer Online production team.
- WarCry corners the dev team from Lineage II to get a little Q and a little A out of 'em.
- Sure, you could sever an arm and a leg to get that sweet 24" monitor, or ... you could get three screens working in tandem with the Matrox TripleHead2Go for some extra-super-crazy widescreen action.
Thanks to Legit Reviews
, Killer Betties
, and Atomic Gamer
for today's News Roundup.