In GamingNexus news:
- Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? Cyril responds with a resounding Yes.
- Left rather speechless, Sean Nack learns to swallow his F.E.A.R. 2.
- This week, the ESRB dreams both big and small.
- Dan takes it back to 1978 with his iPhone review of LED Football.
- iPhone OS 3.0 brings microtransactions, Bluetooth and P2P play to the iPhone/IPod Touch.
- The one-millionth person with an Impulse will get a new $4,000 rig.
- Catalyst 9.3 drivers out, adds support for Windows 7 among other things.
- Godfather II getting a new multiplayer mode.
- Alleged Fallout MMO developer leaves the vault and goes inXile.
- Building the City of Heroes on
rock and roll player-generated content.
And in other news:
- Love wrestling? Love WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009.
- Stoked takes everything Skate did and applies heavy amounts of snow.
- Resistance: Retribution goes into the weeks after the fall of the Chimeran tower, after the Fall of Man.
- The OLPC might be doomed to be the next Apple Newton.
- The Zotac GeForce 8200 ITX WiFi motherboard is based on a small 170mm x 170mm footprint.
- Techgage covers the recent LAN event in Evansville, Indiana.
- Cooler Master V10 CPU Cooler wins the who's-got-the-biggest-cooler competition.
Thanks to Defunct Games
, Legit Reviews
for today's news roundup.