Gaming Gibs for 5/20/2008
5/20/2008 12:21:00 PM
Here are a few things I missed while being mesmerized by the cinematography
of Douglas Slocombe:
- Most average people like WiiFit
- Jack Thompson fails again, how long until the ESA asks to get their legal fees back?
- Design lessons from Boom Blox detailed
- Maybe Activision/Vivendi and Lucasarts leaving the ESA isn't such a big deal after all (depends if they are followed or not)
- Moving to Santa Monica cost the ESA how much??
- Sony unveils a bit about The Agency, may or may not have to kill you after you read it
- Why MMO's on a console may not work, someone should let Funcom and NC Soft know about this...