Gaming Gibs for 3/19/2008
3/19/2008 2:25:00 PM
Here are a few things I missed while mourning the passing of Arthur C. Clarke
- Video game characters may not be the best source of advice...
- Maybe it's time to start feeling sorry for the devs at Sierra....
- MTV talks about developing games for a worldwide audience and what that means for you.
- Destructoid questions how and why people complain about reviews and why fanboys are dangerous
- The Co-op Bill of Rights has been updated, now waiting on ratification by the Gaming congress
- ATI's newest graphics card is aimed more at fragging stock prices than aliens.