Gaming Gibs for 3/13/2006
3/13/2008 11:05:00 AM
Here are a few things I missed while wondering how someone could sit on a toilet for two years straight
- CVG talks about what they do and don't want to see in Bioshock 2. A stronger ending is mentioned...
- MTV goes hands on with GTA IV...helicopters FTW
- Stephen Colbert is a Paladin in World of Warcraft, for the Alliance no less. Questions about truthiness of the Horde arise
- RPS talks about the coolest moment in Aliens vs. Predators 2 (the game, not the crappy movie) as well as a tale about dealing with other journalists.
- Jaffe brings up the Games as Art debate again as a way to get paid more (just kidding Dave)