Originally released for the Nintendo DS, Dementium II is now available for the PC in an all-new high definition version. The high definition version introduces a rebuilt lighting system, high resolution 3D models and textures, improved audio, and controls specific for the keyboard and mouse.
Memetic Producer Joe de Lange described developing the PC version as wanting "...to preserve the feel of the game; its soul...The single biggest challenge was the fact that playing on the PC is a very different experience compared to playing on the DS. We spent a lot time working to get that balance right."
The list of features include:
- Steam Big Picture Mode with full controller support, Steam Achievements and Cloud Saves on Day 1 – plus a twisted series of Steam Trading Cards coming soon after launch
- Classic gameplay that balances action, exploration, story and puzzle elements into a single, unforgettable horror experience
- Hordes of unique, nightmarish enemies that require different strategies to defeat – plus ghostly new creatures that will chill you to the bone
- Twisted storyline that keeps you guessing throughout the entire game
- Multifunctional weapons to take out enemies and grant access to new areas
Dementium II HD is available now on Steam for Windows PC.