Play cops ‘n’ robbers on your PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) system this Thursday as Sony Computer Entertainment America will offer the much-anticipated PS3 exclusive, Calling All Cars™, on the PLAYSTATION®Store. Developed by Incognito Entertainment and overseen by the Spike TV Video Game Awards – 2005 Designer of the Year, David Jaffe, Calling All Cars was built specifically to take advantage of PS3 hardware, running at 1080p High Definition* at 60 frames per second for both offline and online gameplay, in either single-player or four-player split-screen.
Other new additions to the PLAYSTATION Store this week include the arcade classic, Rampart™, which is downloadable in its entirety, a video for the PS3-exclusive Warhawk™, and a trailer for Burnout™ Paradise.
Below are the details of these exciting new offerings:
- Calling All Cars Full Game ($9.99): Calling All Cars is a high-octane, fast-action game of cops ‘n' robbers from the creative director of the Twisted Metal® franchise and the original God of War®, David Jaffe. Take on the role of a bounty hunter careening around a stylish cartoon world on the hunt for criminals on the loose. With more than 10 vehicles and four different levels to choose from, Calling All Cars combines demolition derby style action, crazy weapon pickups, humor, and a throwback to classic arcade games.
- Rampart Full Game ($4.99): Defeat enemy ships while preventing your opponent from damaging castle walls! In this classic arcade title, strategy is the key to victory as you prepare for battle, build and repair your territories, and fire away at enemies.
- Warhawk Video (free): Learn about air combat and preview your arsenal of weapons in the latest video from Warhawk, the first multiplayer, fully immersive online-only game available this summer exclusively for the PS3 system.
- Burnout Paradise Trailer (free): Get a sneak peak at EA’s gorgeous racing title with this new trailer.
- Rampage™ Video (free): Prepare to re-live all of the incredible monster mashing mayhem in this Rampage World Tour video!