We're under six weeks away from the International CES in Las Vegas at the beginning of 2014, which means more products to check out from companies, both old and new. In the last couple of years, we have been covering products from ROCCAT, the German PC accessory company. This year, building off of the success they've experienced with the Kave 5.1 headset, they are launching the new Kave XTD, which takes everything we loved about the original and simply improved it. Here are a few of the highlights:
- 5.1 sound card built directly into the volume control system
- 5.1 outputs for existing speaker systems
- New cushioning on the headset itself
- Larger, noise-cancelling microphone
- Bluetooth capability with current smartphones
There's a lot to like with this new headset, and we can't wait to see it in person.