If you're going to the NY Comic Con
this weekend and have a hankering for some Marvel game action be sure to stop by the Activision booth to check out trailer for X-Men Origins: Wolverine
and the first look at Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
. Activision will also be showing off Prototype
, their open world mutant game which looks like two pounds of fun in a one pound bag. Activision also broke the news that the game will be hitting stores in June. Kind of wish I was going this year as the show is growing by leaps and bounds.
Leading worldwide video game publisher Activision, Inc. to showcase three highly anticipated titles: X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Marvel®: Ultimate Alliance 2 and PROTOTYPE™
SHOW FLOOR ACTIVITIES:
· In-theater, video game screenings of X-Men Origins: Wolverine guided by award-winning game developer Raven Software.
· Hands-on – fans get their first chance to play the highly anticipated open-world/action thriller, PROTOTYPE, planned for release in June.
· Trailer Debut – reveal of new trailer for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2.
· Photo opportunity – fans can pose in front of a green screen set against scenes from either X-Men Origins: Wolverine or Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2.
· Live Debates – fans get a chance to engage in a live, open forum debate to test their Marvel mettle and take a stand on the Hero Registration Act.
Friday, February 6, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday, February 7, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday, February 8, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Activision Booth #1331
New York Jacob Javits Center
655 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
· Fans of the shape-shifting phenomenon will also be able to attend a panel presentation of PROTOTYPE hosted by developer Radical Entertainment, which will include a live game demonstration, new gameplay footage, and more.
Friday, February 6th
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Panel Room 2 (1A07)
· Members of Raven Software and Vicarious Visions game studios and writers of both X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 will further engage comic fans in a panel presentation, moderated by Ricardo Torres of GameSpot. The panel, which is hosted by Activision and Marvel, is designed to take the fans deep into the development and explore the evolution of Marvel Comic Book Characters in video games.
Sunday, February 8th
11:15 AM – 12: 15 PM
Panel Room 7 (1A24)