Starting February 4th, you can get in on the Ace Combat Infinity beta. The beta will run through Feb 11.
If you take part, you can snag a sweet Test Pilot emblem, and while you're taking part you'll be able to customize your aircraft using a variety of skins and emblems, you can select from an array of "contracts" that act as power-ups and bonuses, and, of course, you'll be able to partake in a variety of campaign and co-op mission.
No further detail was given but you can learn more by visiting Ace Combat Infinity on Facebook.
Take to the Skies for Intense Aerial Combat in the ACE COMBAT INFINITY PSN Beta Beginning on February 4th
Your attack coordinates have been delivered, jet armed and fueled, all you have to do is climb in the cockpit on February 4th to participate in the ACE COMBAT INFINITY beta on the PlayStation Network. Returning to its classic ACE COMBAT gameplay roots, ACE COMBAT INFINITY will take combat aces and jet jockeys on numerous missions to take out enemy bogies, cities, and more. The ACE COMBAT INFINITY Beta will feature the following:
- Beta begins on February 4th and runs through February 11th
- Experience a variety of Campaign and Co-op missions
- Choose your “Contracts” (Power-ups to augment missions)
- Select from a variety of Skins and Emblems to customize your war plane
- A special bonus “Test Pilot” Emblem will be awarded to all fighter pilots that participate in the February 4th beta
For more information on ACE COMBAT INFINITY fly on over to the ACE COMBAT Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AceCombat