News Roundup: Wind Slayer Slider
1/6/2009 12:12:00 AM
- Defunct Games is going to "Let 'Em Dangle." When I asked who, they simply pointed to Comic Mod Johnny Turbo.
- Slider isn't the most innovative puzzle game, but it's got 99 levels a b*tch ain't one.
- Axl Rose once said, "We don't need no 'civil' war." Our own Ben Berry begs to differ.
- Jan. 7 - 14 marks the open beta for side-scrolling 2D MMOG, Wind Slayer.
- Halo Wars heads back to the RTS roots of Halo that were never realized until now.
- AtomicGamer's 10 games to look for in 2009--with the caveat that Diablo III might not wrap up production this year.
- The Corsair Dominator 1600MHz 6GB Triple-Channel Memory Kit is specially designed to work with Intel's new i7 platform.
- Techgage EIC Rob Williams gets into his first netbook experience, apologizing profusely like he's the last on his block.
Thanks to Defunct Games
, Legit Reviews
, and Techgage
for today's news roundup.