Hearts of Iron Anthology revealed
New York, USA (June 19, 2007) – Paradox Interactive announced today that all installments of the Hearts of Iron franchise will be available via retail channels in a complete collection called Hearts of Iron Anthology.
The multiple Editor Choice winner and strategy gamer favorite will include the booster pack Armageddon, never before released in retail. It will also include Hearts of Iron, Hearts of Iron II and Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday. Fans can expect to find goodies like a unique Paradox medal and a large strategy map spanning the entire world included in the product.
Hearts of Iron Anthology is schedule for release in the end of August and will retail for $29.99/€29.99.
Download 2D packshot
Download 3D packshot
About the Hearts of Iron series
The Hearts of Iron series has won numerous Editor Choice Awards across the globe and has become one of the strongest brands in the Grand Strategy genre. Strategy gamers everywhere have been swept away by the depth and scope of the gameplay depicting WWII and WWIII.
• Command any frontline during World War II as one of more than 175 playable countries.
• Four major campaigns let you play through the full course of the war, plus 15 battle scenarios including D-Day, Operation Barbarossa and The Ardennes Offensive.
• A vast and innovative technology tree that includes more than 350 different technologies to research.
• More than 12,500 historical military and political leaders, each brought to life with authentic portraits and schemes to further their own agendas.
• Several "What if" scenarios taking WWII into WWIII.
About Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive has been a leading publisher and developer of strategy games for the PC platform since 1999. Well-known worldwide for their strategy titles, the company has a particularly strong presence in Europe and the US. The steadily growing publishing portfolio includes in-house developed titles such as critically acclaimed franchises Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron; as well as third party titles that include Rush for Berlin in North America, Galactic Civilizations II in Europe and upcoming worldwide release of Combat Mission: Shock Force.
The experienced development team has just released Europa Universalis III, which has won numerous awards worldwide. Visit our website for more information.