Here are some of the items I missed while wondering if we really need padded lampposts
- We have a Huxley sighting, the first in almost two years...looks like they've changed things up a bit as well.
- The Gamerscore crew talks about achievement points and their impact on the Xbox 360. I'm still waiting for a RROD Achivement.
- Warren Spector and xkcd do a better job eulogizing Gary Gygax than I did.
- Shacknews pranks one of their own, Dan and John should start getting paranoid
- Air Force buys 300 cell processors for "Assessment'/LittleBigPlanet
- Brother can you spare a review, Ziff Davis files for Chapter 11. Filing receives a 75% on Gamerankings
We're looking for a new name for this daily segment, leave your thoughts in the comments.