Welcome to the daily post formerly known as the Gaming Odds and ends post. If you've got a better name please leave it in the comments. Here are a few items I missed while learning how to take down a Terminator
(not sure I could do this to one of the Summer Glau models though):
- Will the recent European Xbox 360 price cuts put pressure on Sony to lower the price of the PS3? Some people think so.
- Hey look, a Derek Smart sighting. It does take large, brass ones to offer a money back guarantee on your game though.
- I play hockey to blow off steam, the folks at thatgamecompany crank out new PS3 games in under a day.
- Want to know how Master Chief figures get made? No, it's not a stock but rather an elaborate process at McFarlane Toys
- Lawyers and patents suck. Lawyers and video game patents really suck.
- The best way to speed up Vista? Install XP