Oh man, first I get to play as RoboLincoln in Smash 4, and now my dream of plaything through the Crazy 88 scene in Kill Bill Vol. 1 will finally be a reality? This E3 is starting to get my blood a-percolatin'.
If you're a fan of ultraviolence and have a passion for sharing your perverse blood-fueled fantasies, Dennaton Games wants to help you by publishing your murder-frenzies in the form of Hotline Miami 2's level editor. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will launch later this year for PC, Playstation 4, Playstation 3 and the Vita. I've already told you everything you need to know, so instead of saying anything meaningful, I'm just going to list movie scenes I want to see recreated in Hotline Miami.
1) Helm's Deep- The Two Towers
2) The Candyland Shootout- Django Unchained
3) The Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid finale
4) Just about anything from The Boondock Saints
5) The Bren Gun- Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels