has announced that upcoming Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge
will be available on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on April 30 in North America and May 1 in Europe and Asia. The sequel introduces new factions of zombies and additional maps that are described as more detailed and expansive than those in the the original game. Players choose between the zombie army of Orville Tycoon or his enemy and former mentor, Professor Brainhov and his undead army. The developers list the following features:
- Well-balanced RTS gameplay with four special monster (hero) units to keep things fresh.
- Cross Buy enabled on the PS3 and Vita. Buy it once, play it anywhere!
- A single player campaign featuring both zombie factions.
- Strategic, 1v1 online deathmatches between PS3 and Vita players with Cross Play technology.
- The return of favorite characters such as Professor Tycoon, Dr. Brainhov and, of course, hordes of silly zombies.
- Brain-boggling graphics powered by Unreal Engine 3.