Namco sent over some details about the new Ace Combat 6
downloadable content hitting Xbox Live on December 19th. This week you will be able to pick up some holiday flavored planes along with a new map for multiplayer action. Check out more information at the official site
or keep on reading.
New Ace Combat® 6: Fires of Liberation™ Downloadable Content Revealed
NAMCO BANDAI Games today revealed information and assets for the six new plane variants for Ace Combat® 6: Fires of Liberation™ that will be available for download from the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace on Wednesday, December 19. Several of these planes feature memorable designs from previous games in the Ace Combat franchise, letting players continue the aerial adventures of their favorite characters from the series in the game’s single player and online multiplayer modes.
- Mirage 2000-5 – Scarface Emblem: Bearing the emblem of the heroes of Ace Combat 2, this aircraft’s armor has been reinforced at the expense of stability.
- F-22A Raptor – Mobius: Emblazoned with the mark of the legendary Mobius Squadron from Ace Combat 4, this plane is all about offense; its unparalleled destructive abilities come at the expense of a limited damage threshold.
- F-15E Strike Eagle – Cipher: Designed as memorial to the hero of Ace Combat Zero, this variation of the F-15E Strike Eagle is home at the front of any battle with its enhanced weapons systems.
- F-15E Strike Eagle – Pixy: Featuring a unique design on its right wing, this plane is dedicated to Pixy, Cipher’s wingman from Ace Combat Zero, who nearly lost his wing in combat. Incredibly light, this plane has unparalleled stability.
- A-10A Thunderbolt – Xmas: The most festive aircraft ever to see combat duty, this plane is seemingly unaffected by gravity as it glides through the skies, unleashing hell on enemies while delivering messages of good cheer to allies.
- F-117A Night Hawk – The Idolmaster Yukiho: Combining cutting-edge flight technology with the style of the breakthrough Idolmaster series and a festive winter design, this plane boasts impressive maneuverability.
In addition to the six planes that will be available for download on Wednesday December 19, a new Team Battle map will be released for download in the coming weeks, allowing online squadrons to battle in an all-new locale.
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
is currently available in stores nationwide for the Xbox 360. For more information on the game, please visit http://www.acecombatsix.com