Have you ever wanted to win a free trip but don't want to jump through a lot of hoops to do so? To win this contest from Paradox Interactive, all you need to do is go to their Facebook page
and join their group. What is the winner getting involved in by signing up?
The winner (and a friend) will be flown to the Paradox Interactive Convention 2010 that is being held in Stockholm, Sweden. This convention aims to bring the bigwigs of the PC strategy gaming under one roof to discuss what's hot and upcoming in this genre. This is closed to the public so don't think you can fly there yourself expecting to be let in because of your good looks.
Developers of Mount & Blade
, Majesty 2
, Hearts of Iron 3
and many more will be on hand as well as various gaming media from around the world. Flight and hotel are covered with this contest. Do you want to know more? Click read more to see the official release and some of the other conditions.
Be sure to join
before December 5th because that is the cut off date.
Win a trip to the Paradox Interactive Convention 2010 in Stockholm!
NEW YORK – November 30rd 2009 - For 2 days only, Paradox will be bringing anybody who’s anybody in the PC strategy gaming industry, to Stockholm, Sweden. The event is closed to the general public, but Paradox wants to give one lucky winner + friend a chance to join them! Rub shoulders with the masterminds behind games like Mount & Blade, Hearts of Iron 3, Majesty 2 and Sword of the Stars. Discuss games with some of the most influential editors and writers from various gaming media worldwide and get the first hand scoop of what’s hot and upcoming in the PC strategy gaming arena.
Paradox will fly a selected winner and a friend to Stockholm to be the “voice of the gamer” at this event. The coverage from a “gamers perspective” will be published on our forums and various other channels.
How to win:
Simply join the official Paradox Interactive page on Facebook! Easy as pie!
The winner will be drawn from our Facebook page member list on December 6th. In addition, 20 people will win a consolation prize in the form of a digitally distributed Paradox game of their choice.
- This event will be closed to the general public.
- Paradox will cover flights and up to 2 nights hotel.
- To be eligible to enter you must join our Facebook group before 5th of December.
- All the rules, prizes and information of this contest are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Paradox Interactive.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- If selected as our winner, you must accept a participation agreement in writing as well as verify your personal details.
- The results of the competition will be final and cannot be overruled or questioned.
- Each Entrant releases Paradox Interactive and their assignees and licensees, from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising), including but not limited to any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith.
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Penumbra series, Supreme Ruler 2020, Elven Legacy, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2 – The Fantasy Kingdom Sim. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow @pdxinteractive on twitter.