Soon after being hit with 1.3.2, and overall performance enhancing patch, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
is getting patched again with 1.3.3.
1.3.3 brings a variety of new gameplay features, such as:
- The Underdog System - Grants a ramping RvR handicap to under-populated realms, making it easier for them to take objectives and zones.
- Bloom and HDR Lighting - Makes WAR look all pretty by enabling post processing visual effects
- The WAR Report - Gives players updates on all RvR and PvE events, as well as introducing a new "instant action" teleport ability
WAR is also celebrating the holidays with the 2nd Annual Keg End Live Event, which runs from December 16th-January 4th. In celebration of the Dwarf New Year, players can earn exclusive in-game rewards like the titles "Brew Hound" for Order and "Broo Dog" for Destruction. You may also win a deployable Party Keg used to raise morale gain rate, and a Keg Tap with career-specific stats. Rare World Drop Items include the Battlebrew Backpack and your own personal servant to tote your keg around (the Dwarf Keg Handler for Order, the Goblin Bar-Back for Destruction).
Patch notes and event details are here:
· Patch 1.3.3: http://herald.warhammeronline.com/patchnotes/index.php?id=2009_1-3-3
· Keg End Live Event: http://herald.warhammeronline.com/liveevents/2009KegEnd.php