PENGUIN UNITED ANNOUNCES EAGLE-EYE CONVERTER
FOR SONY PS3 AT CES
Converts Keyboard and Mouse into Turbo Controller for First-Person Shooter Video Games
Fremont, Calif., (December, 2009) - Ask most video game fanatics and they'll tell you that first-person shooters just play better using a keyboard and mouse. That's why Penguin United has created the Eagle-Eye Converter in order to meet this specific need. The Eagle-Eye is an adapter that converts any standard USB HID keyboard and mouse into a turbo charged controller for the Sony PS3 video game console. The Eagle-Eye Converter will be on display at CES January 7-10, at Booth #5413, North Hall.
The Eagle-Eye Converter provides a customized key mapping feature for all PS3 controller buttons that seamlessly transfers the command data to your keyboard and mouse. Now first-person shooter games like Call of Duty; Modern Warfare, Killzone 2, and BioShock can be played with greater dexterity, speed and accuracy than with a standard controller.
"One of the drawbacks with playing first-person shooters is the lack of speed and accuracy offered by traditional controllers," stated Richard Huang, President of Penguin United. "We found a simple solution by bypassing the controller and transferring the button features directly to the computer keyboard. The Eagle-Eye offers an amazing alternative for fans of shooting games."
· Customized Key Mapping Feature Transfers Command Data to Keyboard and Mouse
· Same Data Transfer Rate as Original PS3 Controller for Greater Dexterity
· Optional Turbo Mode for R1, R2, L1, L2 and the 4 Primary Action Buttons
· Supports 2 USB Ports for Standard HID Keyboard and Mouse
· Provides Turbo Function for Standard PS3 Controller when Not Using Keyboard/Mouse
· SRP: $49.99
· On Display at CES Booth #5413, North Hall
About Penguin United
Penguin United (